All Products

:() -- $0.00

3 Tier Black Metal Makeup Organizer Rack / Necklace Jewelry Hanger / Nail Polish Display Stand - MyGift - B00T3TV5I0

• Model: B00T3TV5I0
  • 920 Units in Stock

$251.91  $20.96
Save: 92% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.7   reviews [187]

• Decorative metal jewelry hanger and cosmetics organizer with a classic black finish.

• Space saving 3 metal tiers for storing and displaying nail polish, makeup, jewelry, and other small items.

• 5 large upper hooks and 5 small lower hooks allow you to hang and organize your favorite necklaces and bracelets.

• **Official MyGift® product. Jewelry not included.**

• Approximate Dimensions: 9.75" W X 12.5" H X 6.25" D.

• Show off and store your makeup and jewelry in style with this beautiful organizer rack. With 3 metal tiers and a 10-hook jewelry hanger, this dresser top storage rack is a wonderful way to keep your home, store, or salon well organized. Best of all, this organizer rack boasts a classic black finish and an elegant scrollwork design that will fit in beautifully with any decor. Ready to bring style and storage to your space? This lovely cosmetics organizer is just what you need.

*Due to monitor variations colors may appear slightly different.*

**Official MyGift® product. Jewelry not included.**

Approximate Dimensions: 9.75" W X 12.5" H X 6.25" D.

3 Tier Black Metal Makeup Organizer Rack / Necklace Jewelry Hanger / Nail Polish Display Stand - MyGift - B00T3TV5I0

smdsinaibluzzin
    payment